Sunday, April 11, 2010

Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Fato. I work as MS Dynamics AX developer since 2007. During this time, I have been through good and bad days, and in the bad days I was many times saved by the knowledge of a generous person whom I didn't know and who is willing to share. I have grown tremendous appreciation for them and thought that the least I could do to honor their work is to extend it myself. Hence, I'm starting this blog for the hope that someday, somewhere, someone will make use of what I have to share.

Regards,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fato, I am pleased that you are progressing well with Dyanamics AX. Hope you can add links for the beginners to read more about AX.

    Kind Regards,
    Mohammed El-monofee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Silver. I'll consider more basic stuff in my future posts.

    ReplyDelete